Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Americans #4 season 4: Chlor-and-trash-it-all

Presented as a public service to any Americans fans who may be browsing (spoiler alert if you haven't watched last week's show yet):




THE FIVE STAGES OF GRIEF:


Stage One:  Denial
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Not NINA!!!!!!This must be the April Fool's edition.

Stage Two:  Anger
What the hell???????????

Stage Three: Bargaining
Could you bring back Nina and take Marcia?  Or Tatiana?  Or Stan????  or Dracuila?...and maybe even throw in John Boy?

Stage four:  Depression.
I haven't showered for 2 days (mostly because I have to re-caulk the tub, but I was thinking about Nina, honest).

Stage five:  Acceptance.
Truthfully, I knew it as soon as they walked her downstairs.  I don't remember where but I've read in a couple places that the Soviets liked basements as an execution place, because the walls are easier to wash afterward.

If you can like anything about an execution of somebody who JUST GOT A MESSAGE TO THE LITTLE BOY OF A GUY YOU KIDNAPPED by the KGB,for God's sake! , at least they didn't give her time to think about it.  "The sentence is death.  The execution will take place soo--"  BANG!

OK, I'm ready to move on.



No comments :